Our After School program is available for school-aged children between the ages of 6 & 12.
Summer Sessions are available for children between the ages of 5-12 from late June through August.
- Educational Director on Site
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided daily
- All Classrooms have a Head Teacher and Assistant to facilitate the activities of the day.
- Secured Sign In/Out procedure. Parents must choose a four-digit code that will be entered through a touch keypad.
- Tuition will be paid monthly, unless a different payment agreement form has been submitted and approved in the main office.
- “Discrete” Parental access/observation to children during normal operating hours is permissible as to not disrupt the child during class time.
- Appointments must be made for Teacher Meetings.